The Scarlet Sigil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When that tide of scarlet flows from above, it is merely a signal that defeat is to come...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joining the Scarlet Sigil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acantha SI
Admin

Joining the Scarlet Sigil Empty
PostSubject: Joining the Scarlet Sigil   Joining the Scarlet Sigil I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 9:17 pm

Salvē, newest recruits! If you're reading this thread, chances are you've already joined the Scarlet Sigil in-game on FeralHeart. You've already spoken to me and my officers, and we decided that you were indeed fit to join up with our ranks.

If you haven't quite joined the legion yet, then find Hipster Rin on FeralHeart, and give me an rp sample, and we'll talk about letting you join!

Upon joining the Scarlet Sigil, you will be given one of two ranks, and set in one of two cohorts; Alpha or Beta.

Upon enlistment, you will be referred to either one of these ranks:

• Tiro (plural: Tirones) [St] - The Tirones are the initial rank for any new recruit to the Sigil that wants to fight, and they will retain this rank for two out-of-game days. Once they have completed this trial period, which they will show their loyalty and skill to the Legion, they will become full members of the Legion, and will receive the colors of the army.

• Discipulus (plural: Discipuli) [Sd] - The Discipuli are the initial rank for any new recruit to the Sigil that wants to fight, and they will retain this rank for two out-of-game days. Once they have completed this trial period, which they show their loyalty and skill to the Legion, they will be enlisted as full members and receive their colors.

To continue joining, you must join this website with your character's name and tag at some point in this two day period.

I recommend every member, new and old, to read the rules, also found in the Legion section.

New members may post in the Meet and Greet section, and get to know their fellow Legionnaires.

Back to top Go down
https://scarletsigil.board-directory.net

Joining the Scarlet Sigil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scarlet Sigil :: Mustering the Legion :: Getting Started-
Jump to: